As we all know, January is one weird month fulfilled with anticipation, excitement and laziness. For students, the exams are right around the corner (I got 12 coming up in the next 3 weeks) and we can’t get ourselves together, find the motivation necessarily to begin our recap. Sad, I know. So instead of actually studying, I made up a list with my New Year Resolutions. A little bit late, I know. But they say it’s better later than never.
Here we go..
- Meet Martin Garrix once again or, at least, attend one of his shows.
- Write more on the blog and improve my Instagram feed.
- Focus on my well-being. (physical and mental)
- Spend more quality time with my loved ones.
- Meet new people.
- Attend as many festivals and concerts as possible. (The more Garrix, the better)
Here are mine and I’m really curious about yours. Feel free to write them down because the first step in accomplishing is to acknowledge them.
May this new year bring you joy!
P.S: Stay tuned because I got a surprise coming up for you.